Monday, April 23, 2012

Brace yourselves.........

Because I am back! Again!

It seems like I am terrible at keeping up with this blogging thing. The weird thing is I seriously LOVE it and don't know why I wait so long to post. I know no one really reads it at this point. But it is something I was and am doing for ME. It makes me feel good to take the time to document the happy little moments in my life! Even though we suffer hardships, I find when I do blog, I only stick to the good stuff. It always gives me a boost and makes me feel great when I do finally take the time!

The past few months have been a whirlwind! I had surgery last month, and it took a little longer then I had anticipated to heal. When I told the kids I was having surgery, Nathaniel was a little confused and asked if the Drs will shrink to go inside my body to fix me...LOL..I wanted to make sure that was written down somewhere, so I can always remember it! I have to say, that I have an AMAZING family, that took good care of me. I am hoping moving forward for positive long term results now, and staying positive. It was a minor thing in the grand scheme of things, and I am so grateful for mine, and my families health!

Since the last time I posted, Nathaniel had his first communion. We were all SO proud of him, he did an amazing job. We we blessed to have a houseful of family and friends to celebrate the occasion with us!



Here he is afterwards with the cake I made him. I apologize for the poor quality of the picture, it is from my phone! Our computer is on its last leg, and I can't upload any pictures to it for now.

Other then that, things have been relatively normal. We had strange weather today, snow! A fair amount of it. It actually cause our brand new gazebo to cave in, which is really a pain. But it has already melted away, and we are patiently awaiting the sunshine's return! We are also waiting, but not so patiently, for summer break. I am really looking forward to having my babies home for the summer. Working from home allows me to be able to spend that time with them, and for that I am so grateful.

Well, singing off for now, not sure when I will be back. Hopefully, sooner than later! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment