Saturday, January 16, 2010

Trace, this one is for you! ;)

Well I am SO behind!! lol It has been a while since I have taken a moment to blog. I really miss it too!!I am looking forward to getting caught up! There has been so much going on it is crazy! lol Poor Mister E was sick, first time for my little baby. Fevers, and him being miserable..poor little guy. After 2 Dr.s visits, we figured out it was an ear infection. I was glad to find out what it was, but it is so hard to see my baby sick. He is back to normal now, which is so wonderful to see!!

I am back to work, and kids are back to school. :( It is hard. I miss them so much. Hopefully summer will come sooner then later! :P lol Hubby is at school full days, four days a week now. It has been a hard adjustment and we miss having him home more. But it is nice to have him walk in the door, the kids and I are so happy to see him, and dinner is usually cooking, or at least planned and about to be cooked! My mom once lovingly called me Suzy Homemaker, and it totally suits me! lol I love it and live up to the name with pride! (well as best I can live up to it! lol I have my days, where it is a fast meal of frozen foods, or take out from time to time! lol)

I have so much more to say, but will have to call it quits for tonight! I am beat! Tomorrow, hubby has homework to do, and I have homework to finish with Corbin. I am looking forward to having some much needed family down time too! Before the hustle and bustle of the new week beginning! Have a great night everyone!! :)

1 comment:

  1. hahahaha!! I'm just reading this now!! I'm sooooo behind too!! I just got your phone messages too... this week was crazy... seriously crazy..
    Can't wait to catch up with you... what are you doing tomorrow? I have NOTHING planned... let's catch up????? Call me in the AM!!

    ReplyDelete