Saturday, December 26, 2009

Lazy day......

..and loving it!!

I am still quite sick. I think my body realized that the big Christmas business was over, and the germs went nuts! :P lol SO I took full advantage, and did very little today! We had soup for lunch....MC's for dinner....lol. Nate and Daddy (and me JUST a little), played Mario cart, and just hung out at home. I don't like feeling so off, especially when there is so much I want to get done! All these toys and things to put away and find room for. Although I am off for a week, so I will probably get them done slowly but surely! We are missing Corbin and Owen so much. I can't wait for Corbin to get home tomorrow. :) We have to wait 2 weeks to see Owen again, which is really hard....having a stepson is amazing, but waiting till the weekends to see him...is really hard.

I am looking forward to my week off, and having lots of time to hang with the family! But for now...off to bed to get some sleep! I am hoping to wake up tomorrow morning, with this cold gone!!!!!!!!!!! :P lol

No comments:

Post a Comment