Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Mini Update time!

Ok, so here goes! I am going to try and sum up the last couple of weeks! Today, honey starts his new job. :) We are so very proud of him! I can hardly wait for him to get home tonight, to hear how he day went. Nathaniel, has a loose tooth, that has been hanging there for weeks. It just will not fall out! It is literally hanging there. lol He has been very brave , but still is not ready for us to pull it out. So we are patiently waiting for the tooth to make its way out of his mouth, and under his pillow. He is very excited to have the tooth fairy make her visit. :)

Corbin, well big news! His bottomless pit, actually has a bottom! LOL He is SUCH a big eater in the afternoon and evening,. He could eat all night! He keeps saying he has a bottomless pit. Well, a few weeks ago, he ate SO much at his Aunt and Uncles house. On the way home, he had a tummy ache. He looked at us and said, "you know what, I think my bottomless pit actually does have a bottom!" LOL Needless to say, by the next day, his tummy was all better, and he was back to attempting to fill it up again! :)

Elliott, well he has a new word. "Excited"! He loves to say he is excited when he is really happy. Still makes me melt every time! The bad news, the poor little one has a throat infection. We took him to the clinic on Saturday. He is on his antibiotics and starting to feel better a little more every day. He is eating better now too, which is GREAT to see! :)


As for me? Well, nothing much new to report! I had an interview for some possible new daycare clients. I am looking forward to starting physio for my back soon. I am also making sure I start to take more time for me. I had an idea in December. I wanted to blog at least once a week. There is a plan behind it....and it has been on the back burner for months now. So, hopefully later on today, I can start my weekly blog plan, and set it in motion! See you soon!!!!



1 comment:

  1. Yay! You're back!! Loved reading the update... Can't wait tosee your blogging plan in motion!! It's a good one!!

    ReplyDelete